Special Dietary Needs Information

Special dietary accommodations are available for students with a disability that is food related in accordance with USDA regulations 7CFR Part 15b.  In order to qualify for these accommodations, the district must receive a statement from a licensed physician (as defined by the State) identifying the food-related disability and indicating the required meal accommodation.

The document form to Request a Dietary Accommodation may be used to obtain the required information and signature.  Please return to your school Heath Aide.  Once the completed form is returned, it will be shared with the Supervisor of School Nutrition Services and the District Nurse.  You will be contacted to determine what procedures need to be put into place to accommodate your child's needs.

Check out the Health Services page for a listing of Wausau School District Nurses and more information on your child's health outside of school meals.

For additional information on the BOE Health & Safety Polices, please click on the side bars listed on this webpage.

This institution is an equal Opportunity provider.